Moving out of the house can be an indicator of an exciting moment in your life, but in some cases, it may be stressful. This is because there are so many things that you must take care of starting from packing and moving out your property. However, when you are moving out you must clean the house for other people to occupy it. You can also clean the house in case you wish to sale it after moving out. Regardless of the reason why you wish to move out, you must leave your former house very clean like the way you found it when you moved it.
Below is a house moving out cleaning checklist which you can consider.
Before you move out, you must clean your dining room, living room and bedrooms. When cleaning these areas ensure you do the following:
- Clean all the outlets, baseboards and ceiling boards
- You should not leave any screw holes or nails in the wall. You can try removing the nails or filling the nails.
- Ensure you wash all the doors, windows and doorknobs of the rooms. If there are any cobwebs, you can try to remove them. Depending on the floor type, you can either sweep, mop or vacuum it.
The outside areas
If your house has a yard or garage area, you must ensure that you do not forget cleaning it.
- Sweep the porch and walkways.
- Sweep and empty your garage
- You should not leave any of your property at the yard.
- You can mow the lawn and if possible, weed the flower beds.
The kitchen is one of the most used areas of the house, therefore, you might take time in cleaning it. However, you should not worry, since by following at the checklist below you …